Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Passover & Easter to all my friends...

Only the best Matzoh flown in from Brooklyn!

All I need is some P&J to go with this Matzoh!

One never wants to be in Brooklyn on the afternoon of the first night of Passover and Good Friday. Talk about traffic! The kosher bakeries are busy preparing the Matzoh Shmurah by hand in anticipation of the first Seder. The Italian Pastry shops are filling orders for Easter pie. Everyone is preparing for the Holy week to sit down and break bread or Matzoh with family and friends. Whatever holiday you celebrate may it be a peaceful & joyous one!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I have been playing with PhotoShop Elements for a while. I'll have to admit that they layout was one that I downloaded from Creative Memories, so I didn't start from scratch. I would love to know more about PhotoShop, but I think I need a PhotoShop for Dummies course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Passover and Easter to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, happy passover and easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR POST.VERY CUTE!HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Passover .. and thanks for visiting my blog to wish me the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce,

    Thanks for stopping by. I took a peek at a few post and had not idea about the new KA beater. I am adding that to the top of my wish list! Thanks. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matzoh with peanut butter and jelly?? That's a new one on me....Have a wonderful Passover and a Happy Easter to you and Alan and the Fam....see you real soon...Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce you made me chuckle again! I know Shmurah matzoh -- but as you said, good luck trying to find it in Brooklyn as it flies out of the bakery and off the shelves. I love to go to Waldbaums after Passover and buy all the kosher foods on sale, this year I was lucky and found de-shelled chestnuts and all sorts of goodies very cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peaking in at my blog! Come back and visit again.